Geri Git   ForumSinsi - 2006 Yılından Beri > Genel Kültür & Serbest Forum > ForumSinsi Ansiklopedisi

Yeni Konu Gönder Yanıtla

Konu Araçları
lansing, ulaşım

Lansing Ulaşım

Eski 08-20-2012   #1
Prof. Dr. Sinsi
Varsayılan

Lansing Ulaşım

Ulaşım
Havaalanları
Scheduled commercial airline service is offered from Capital Region International Airport (formerly known as Capital City Airport)[76] Northwest Airlines maintains routes to Detroit and Minneapolis/St Paul United Airlines maintains routes to Chicago O'Hare In 2008 Capital City Airport received a port of entry designation and now has a permanent customs facility, thus changing its name to reflect the port of entry status[77] UPS has a freight hub at CRIA making up part of the 24 million pounds of annual cargo moving through the airport[78] In 2008 a Şablon:Convert/LoffAoffDbSon extension to the largest of the three runways (now 8,500 feet) was completed to allow for larger aircraft to use the airport[79]
Michigan Flyer provides bus service between Lansing and Detroit Metro Airport eight times daily
Kentten geçen otoban, otoyol ve büyük yollar
Eyaletlerarası otoyollar

I-69 runs from Indianapolis north to Lansing and east to Port Huron, connecting to Canada
I-96 runs from Muskegon, past Grand Rapids and Lansing to Detroit
I-496, the Ransom E Olds Freeway, loops through downtown Lansing, connecting with I-96 on either end
I-69 Business Loop or BL I-69 is a loop route running through Lansing and East Lansing
I-96 Business Loop or BL I-96 is a loop route running through Lansing
25px Capitol Loop a loop route off I-496 serving the state capitol and other downtown facilities

Devlet yolları

US 127 is a north-south highway passing between the city and neighboring East Lansing, continuing northerly toward Clare and Grayling and southerly toward Jackson, Michigan and into Ohio

Eyalet yolları

M-43 (Saginaw Avenue)
M-99 (Martin Luther King Jr Blvd)

DemirYolları

Amtrak provides intercity passenger rail service at a stop in nearby East Lansing, on the Blue Water line from Chicago to Port Huron
Three freight railroads serve Lansing including Canadian National Railways (CN), CSX Transportation (CSXT), and Norfolk Southern Railway (NS)

Toplu Taşıma

Capital Area Transportation Authority (CATA) provides public transit bus service to the Lansing-East Lansing Metropolitan area on 33 routes CATA boasts the second highest ridership in the state of Michigan after Detroit with 53,000 daily rides in September 2008 and 11,306,339 rides in fiscal year 2008[80] CATA also provides paratransit services through Spec-Tran and the "Night Owl" Also, the "Entertainment Express" (CATA route 4) runs Thursday through Saturday from 7pm-2am connecting downtown Lansing's and East Lansing's entertainment districts CATA won APTA's America's Best Transit Award in the medium size category (4-30 million rides) in 2007 CATA has two transportation centers (CTC), one in downtown Lansing and one on the campus of Michigan Sate University
Greyhound Lines provides inter-city bus service CATA and Greyhound are both located in the CATA Transportation Center (CTC) in downtown Lansing
Also, Lansing has several taxicab companies serving the area, including Spartan-Yellow Cab, Big Daddy Taxi, Jb's Country Club Transportation, S-cabs Taxi Service In 2008 the Green Cab Company opened using Toyota Prius hybrid cars to provide "green" cabs to Lansing[81]
Michigan Flyer provides daily shuttle service between Lansing, Jackson, & Ann Arbor, to and from the Detroit Metro Airport Daily The Michigan Flyer has eight shuttles east bound headed towards the airport, and also eight shuttles west bound headed back towards Ann Arbor, Jackson, & East Lansing The Michigan Flyer luxury motor coach service is based out of East Lansing

Bisikletle ulaşım

The eight-mile (13-km), non-motorized Lansing River Trail runs along the Grand River and the Red Cedar River, running as far east as Michigan State University, and passes Potter Park Zoo, the Capitol Loop, and several other destinations of interest, and as far west as Moores Park

Kaynak : Wikipedia

Alıntı Yaparak Cevapla

Üye olmanıza kesinlikle gerek yok !

Konuya yorum yazmak için sadece buraya tıklayınız.

Bu sitede 1 günde 10.000 kişiye sesinizi duyurma fırsatınız var.

IP adresleri kayıt altında tutulmaktadır. Aşağılama, hakaret, küfür vb. kötü içerikli mesaj yazan şahıslar IP adreslerinden tespit edilerek haklarında suç duyurusunda bulunulabilir.

« Önceki Konu   |   Sonraki Konu »

forumsinsi.com