Geri Git   ForumSinsi - 2006 Yılından Beri > Eğitim - Öğretim - Dersler - Genel Bilgiler > Eğitim & Öğretim > Ödev Yardım Talebi

Yeni Konu Gönder Yanıtla

Konu Araçları
lazım, past, simple, tense

Simple Past Tense Lazım !...

Eski 02-19-2007   #1
fetih46

Simple Past Tense Lazım !...

arkadaşlar bana ingilizceden simple past tense zamanını ingilizce anlatımıyla bulmama lazımyardımlaarınız için şimdiden teşekkürler
Alıntı Yaparak Cevapla

Eski 02-19-2007   #2
[KAPLAN]
Varsayılan

Aslında bende ingilizce tüm dil bilgisi anlatımı vardı Şu an bulamadım gerçi Eğer başka bir arkadaş yardımcı olamazsa,o belge bir arkadaşımda daha olması lazım sanırım, yarın o tüm dil bilgisi anlatımını içeren elektornik belgeyi siteye koyarım

Hayırlı Akşamlar

Alıntı Yaparak Cevapla

Eski 02-20-2007   #3
tatia27
Varsayılan

FORM Simple Past

[VERB+ed]

EXAMPLES:

I visited my friends

I often visited my friends

NOTE: When you are using a verb tense with only one part such as Simple Past (visited), adverbs usually come before the verb (often visited) Please remember this is different from verbs with more than one part such as Present Continuous

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USE 1 Completed Action in the Past

Use the Simple Past to express the idea that an action started and finished at a specific time in the past Sometimes the speaker may not actually mention the specific time, but they do have one specific time in mind

EXAMPLES:

I saw a movie yesterday

I didn't see a movie yesterday

Last year, I traveled to Japan

Last year, I didn't travel to Japan

She washed her car

She didn't wash her car

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USE 2 A Series of Completed Actions

We use the Simple Past to list a series of completed actions in the past These actions happen 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th

EXAMPLES:

I finished work, walked to the beach, and found a nice place to swim

He arrived from the airport at 8:00, checked into the hotel at 9:00, and met the others at 10:00

USE 3 Single Duration

The Simple Past can be used with a duration which starts and stops in the past A duration is a long action often used with expressions like "for two years," "for five minutes," "all day" or "all year"

EXAMPLES:

I lived in Brazil for two years

Shauna studied Japanese for five years

They sat at the beach all day

We talked on the phone for thirty minutes

How long did you wait for them?
We waited for one hour

USE 4 Habit in the Past

The Simple Past can also be used to describe a habit which stopped in the past It can have the same meaning as "used to" To make it clear that we are talking about a habit we often use expressions such as "always," "often," "usually," "never," "when I was a child" or "when I was younger" in the sentence

EXAMPLES:

I studied French when I was a child

He played the violin

She worked at the movie theater after school

They never went to school, they always skipped

IMPORTANT "When clauses" happen first

Clauses are groups of words which have meaning but are not complete sentences Some clauses begin with the word when such as "When I dropped my pen" or "When class began" These clauses are called "when clauses" and they are very important The examples below contain "when clauses"

EXAMPLES:

When I paid her one dollar, she answered my question

She answered my question, when I paid her one dollar

"When clauses" are important because they always happen first when both clauses are in the Simple Past Both of the examples above mean the same thing First, I paid her one dollar, and then, she answered my question However, the example below has a different meaning First, she answered my question, and then, I paid her a dollar

EXAMPLE:

I paid her a dollar, when she answered my question

ACTIVE / PASSIVE Simple Past

EXAMPLES:

Tom repaired the car ACTIVE

The car was repaired by Tom PASSIVE

BU İŞİNİ GÖRÜRMÜ BİLMİYORUM AMA Bİ BAK İSTERSEN YİNE

Alıntı Yaparak Cevapla

Eski 02-20-2007   #4
fetih46
Varsayılan

arkadaşlar hepinize teşşekür ederimbana biraz uzun anlatımı lazımtatia27 arkadaşım onu bende biyerde buldumda biraz kısa ama yinede çok teşekkür ederimkaplan kardeş eğer uzunsa elindeki çok sevinirim
Alıntı Yaparak Cevapla

Cevaplarıyla Beraber

Eski 02-20-2007   #5
[KAPLAN]
Varsayılan

Cevaplarıyla Beraber

The Good Grammar Book (With Answers)
PDF | 318 pages | 93 MB | English

The Good Grammar Book teaches all the grammar needed for speaking and writing in English It explains the rules, shows how the language works, and gives plenty of practice It can be used either with the coursebook in class or as extra practice at home

Key features
* Explanations are clear, simple, and above all easy to remember
* Real examples show how rules work and how to avoid common mistakes
* Colour diagrams and illustrations help students understand difficult grammar points
* Practice activities show how to use the grammar correctly
* Grammar and vocabulary are practised together in special exercises
* Tests at the beginning of each section show learners what they need to practise
* Tests at the end of each section show progress

:
http://rapidshare.com/files/15102696..._By-MaSter.rar

Alıntı Yaparak Cevapla

Eski 02-20-2007   #6
[KAPLAN]
Varsayılan

New English File Elementary Teacher's Book
Djvu | 238 pages | 103 MB | English

100% new lessons that work, that are fun and that get students talking!
The completely new edition of English File 1, is based on the principles that have made English File so popular Key features 100% new lessons that work, that are fun, and that get students talking An expanded Vocabulary Bank A new Grammar Bank section with rules and exercises Practical English lessons, a focus on functional language supported by the New English File Study Link Videos The same unequalled level of teacher support More photocopiable materials for teachers, with an extra grammar and communicative activity for every lesson Contents: an expanded photocopiable bank, with Grammar and Communicative activities for each lesson 'Extra support / Extra challenge' tips for mixed groups lots of warmers and ideas a new design, with extra material highlighted in colour

İnndir + DjVu Browser Plug-in:
http://rapidshare.com/files/14771749..._By-MaSter.rar

Alıntı Yaparak Cevapla

Eski 02-23-2007   #7
fetih46
Varsayılan

sağolda kardeş bunun birini indiriyorum açılmıyo diğeride inmiyo saten
Alıntı Yaparak Cevapla

Üye olmanıza kesinlikle gerek yok !

Konuya yorum yazmak için sadece buraya tıklayınız.

Bu sitede 1 günde 10.000 kişiye sesinizi duyurma fırsatınız var.

IP adresleri kayıt altında tutulmaktadır. Aşağılama, hakaret, küfür vb. kötü içerikli mesaj yazan şahıslar IP adreslerinden tespit edilerek haklarında suç duyurusunda bulunulabilir.

« Önceki Konu   |   Sonraki Konu »

forumsinsi.com