Geri Git   ForumSinsi - 2006 Yılından Beri > Eğitim - Öğretim - Dersler - Genel Bilgiler > Eğitim & Öğretim > Kitap Özetleri

Yeni Konu Gönder Yanıtla

Konu Araçları
güliver, ingilizce

(İngilizce) Güliver

Eski 11-03-2012   #1
Prof. Dr. Sinsi
Varsayılan

(İngilizce) Güliver

GULLIVER'S TRAVELS Gulliver is a young doctor He is tall and slim He likes the sea and ships very much He wants to travel in a ship and see the whole world One day he goes to the harbour He sees a beautiful big ship She has big white sails Gulliver goes to the ship He speaks to the captain Gulliver says "Sir, My name is Gulliver I am a doctor I want to work here Do you need a doctor? The captain says "Yes, we do" Gulliver is very happy now The ship leaves for the South Seas the next day It is a long way from EnglandThe sailors work very hard but they are happy The days are fine The sun is shining In the afternoon the captain says "Look at those clouds The sky will become very dark soon There will be a storm A big storm Be careful Very careful" The wind blows very hard and it rains heavily It is a terrible storm! The sea is too rough There are big waves The ship rocks and rolls She is in danger The sailors are afraid and they got sea sick!There are hundreds of soldiers on his body They are very small They have swords and bows There is a king He is not on Gulliver He is standing near his soldiers The king asks "Who are you? Why are you here? Are you our enemy? Gulliver answers "My name is Gulliver I had a sea accident I am not your enemy Where am I?" The king says "This is the island of Lilliput I am the king of this country" Gulliver says to the king "Please, leave me free" The king says to his soldiers "Untie him!" The soldiers untie him The king says to Gulliver "Come to the castle I will give you some food" Gulliver says "Thank you I am very hungry and thirsty" Gulliver sits outside the castle He can not go into the castle He is too big He sees the princess She is at the window She says "Hello, I am the princess I want to give you some food Here is some fresh fruit There are bananas, apples, grapes and peaches for you"Gulliver says "Thank you very much Can I have some drink, please?"The princess says "Yes, of course, here is some lemonade Where are you from?"Gulliver says "I am from a big land It is across the sea It is very pretty There are a lot of trees, rivers and beautiful flowers in my country" The princess asks "Are all the people giants in your country?" Gulliver says "Yes, they are"Gulliver asks to the king "Can I visit your town?" The king says "Yes, but don't walk in the streets Don't walk on the houses! Don't walk on the people Don't kill or hurt them Sit down outside the town!" A soldier shouts "Alarm, alarm" There are six ships in the port They have skulls and cross bones on the flags They are pirates" The king says "Oh dear, they are here for my treasure" Gulliver says "Don't worry I will help you" Gulliver goes down to the port The pirates sees Gulliver They are terrified of him they fire cannon balls! BOOM, BOOM! Gulliver catches them in his hands He blows and blows the ships away He has a big victory That evening there is a big party in Lilliput Everybody is happy They sing songs and dance Gulliver is the star of the country Everybody loves him very much They give him presentsGulliver likes Lilliput, its people and the king They are very happy But Gulliver is unhappy He is homesick He wants to go home The princess asks her "You look very unhappy Why? Don't you like us?" Gulliver says "I like you very much But, I missed my family and my people I want to go home back but, I haven't got a ship" The Lilliputian people work very hard They work day and night They cut big trees in the forest They tie them together and they make big sails Gulliver helps them They make a boat for GulliverGulliver likes the boat very much He says "Thank you I like you I will never forget you" Goodbye He gets in the boat and sails away
Alıntı Yaparak Cevapla

Üye olmanıza kesinlikle gerek yok !

Konuya yorum yazmak için sadece buraya tıklayınız.

Bu sitede 1 günde 10.000 kişiye sesinizi duyurma fırsatınız var.

IP adresleri kayıt altında tutulmaktadır. Aşağılama, hakaret, küfür vb. kötü içerikli mesaj yazan şahıslar IP adreslerinden tespit edilerek haklarında suç duyurusunda bulunulabilir.

« Önceki Konu   |   Sonraki Konu »

forumsinsi.com